With a Source Four Zoom 25°-50° Profile you only need one fixture for a variety of field angles. Plus, the Source Four Zoom makes it easy: ETC‘s patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple and safe. Technicians can focus with one hand and hold the ladder with the other. And the lens-tube door provides quick and easy access when you want to clean the lens assembly (tool-free!). But the best part is that Source Four Zoom has all the advantages of the revolutionary fixed-focus Source Four: bright, even field, cool beam, and amazing efficiency. The patented dichroic mirror means shutters and accessories stay cool, and drop-in accessories are interchangeable with fixed-focus Source Fours. Rated up to 750W, Source Four Zoom gives you Source Four’s crisp optics for excellent imaging and field quality.
Product Features Source Four Zoom 25°-50°
- Rated up to 750W Hire lighting from Chinnicks.
- 25º-50º Zoom range
- Super-efficient HPL750 lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- One-handed zoom operation
- Positive zoom lock
- Field angle and focus scale markings
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Easy access lens cleaning
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast and extruded aluminum construction