The smaller-scale Source Four Junior Zoom uses the same technology that made the standard Source Four famous. That means unsurpassed imaging and beam quality. Compared to many conventional 650W and 1000W ellipsoidal spotlights, the Source Four Junior Zoom’s 575 watts delivers a bright light and offers the flexibility in a single fixture of multiple interchangeable lenses. The Source Four Junior is perfect for, but not limited to, smaller theater venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where, space-savings and great performance are the criteria.
- Rated up to 575W Profile hire in Gloucestershire, Bristol, Avon, Bath, and therefore the South West
- 25º to 50º Zoom Source 4 hire in the Cotsworld area, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Cirencester and Bath
- Super-efficient HPL575 lamp Hire or buy a Source 4 Zoom from Chinnicks, Lighting hire and sales.
- Interchangeable lens assemblies
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam Lighting hire in Herefordshire and Worcestershire, and therefore Tewkesbury.
- Two-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly Lighting hire in Wales and West, Fro Cardiff to Bristol and surrounding areas.
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Accepts M-size gobos and drop-in iris
- Uses GH64 Glass Gobo Gate or GH63 Metal Gobo Gate
- Manufactured by ETC