The Christie LX505 Projector is an easy to setup, high performance projector with low maintenance. Create a perfectly aligned display with 3D Keystone™ technology, a new four-corner geometry correction tool. This easy-to-use feature allows you to quickly configure your image, ensuring a geometrically accurate display for every presentation.
Christie LX505 LCD projector provides XGA resolution at 5000 ANSI lumens, an ideal brightness level for medium-sized venues.
- Complete with 1.7-2.89:1 Lens
- 5,000 ANSI lumens for high brightness presentation
- XGA native resolutionwith scaling for VGA to UXGA and video up to 1080p for compatibility with most computers and video sources
- 3D Keystone™ technology a new four corner geometry correction tool
Inputs, control, and networking
- – DVI-D x 1(Compatible with HDCP), D-Sub15 x1
- – BNC x 5 (R, G, B, H, V & Y, Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr & Composite)
- – S-Video (Mini DIN 4-pin) , RCA x 3 (Video/Y , Pb/Cb , Pr/Cr)
- – Audio In – Mini jack x 2 (1, 2)(stereo) , RCA x 2 (R, L-mono)
- – Control port – Dsub-9 x 1
- – R/C Jack – Mini jack x 1 (Wired remote)
- – Network (LAN) – RJ-45 x1 (wired LAN)
Hire a Christie LX505 Projector from Chinnicks. An XGA projector for education, conference or any use you can think of. Hire in Gloucester, Cirencester, Swindon or Bristol.