The Canto MSR 250w Followspot is a medium-throw discharge profile that uses a 250MSR lamp to give a powerful and well-defined beam from the double condenser zoom optical system. This followspot has an 8° to 22° variable beam angle, a large side handle to control pan and tilt movement, and a double microswitch interlock for safe lamp replacement. Also included, a colour frame, iris diaphragm, mechanical dimmer, 12mm spigot and 2m mains cable. Ideal for most venues and simple to use with a sharp, bright circular beam.
Followspot stand and colour magazine included. Canto MSR 250w Followspot
- Lamp: Philips MSR 250
- Beam angle: 8° to 22° variable
- Throw distance: 2-15 metres
- Mounting: 12mm Spigot
- Weight: 13.6Kg Hire lighting and sound/audio equipment in the South West. Followspot hire.
- Filter Cut Size: 150 x 150mm
- Gobo: M-size 65.5mm Metal
- Beam Shaping: 20-leaf iris included
- Dimming: Optical dimmer iris
- Photometric Data: Gloucester lighting hire, Cheltenham followspot hire, Swindon profile hire.
- Narrow focus – 0.3m @ 2m, 1m @ 6m, 2.4m @ 14m
- Wide focus – 1m @ 2m, 3m @ 6m, 5m @ 10m
- Maufacturer: LDR Hire a followspot from Chinnicks in Stroud, Gloucestershire. Also available for customers in Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Bristol, South Gloucestershire.