The AT899th subminiature omnidirectional lavalier microphone is available for hire from Chinnicks. Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The mic can be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair.
For interviews, documentary, film and theatre applications. Audio-Technica’s AT899th subminiature omnidirectional lavalier is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping. Hire a Subminiture Lavalier Microphone
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power Hire a Subminiture Lavalier Microphone
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8′ (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
You can hire this microphone from Chinnicks in Stroud, Gloucestershire. You can visit us from Cheltenham, Swindon or Bath.