Any data that is filled in our contact forms is used solely for the purpose of replying to the enquiry. No data is used for any other purposes.
AT System 10 Digital Radio Microphone Hand Held Kit
£40.00 Hire Price excluding VAT
Audio-Technica’s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, System 10 is available in multiple system configurations, with handheld vocal microphone/transmitters and UniPak® body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars. Each configuration includes the ATW-R1100 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/ transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks with level control
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100””””) typical Open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4″ (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 190.0 mm (7.48″) W x 46.2 mm (1.82″) H x 128.5 mm (5.06″) D
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- Rf Power Output High: 30mW; Low: 10mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: According to National Regulations
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA not included
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 254.8 mm (10.03″) long, 50.0 mm (1.97″) diameter
- Net Weight: 280 grams (9.9 oz) without batteries
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp